domingo, mayo 2

I'm not your boyfriend, baby,
I ain't your cute little sex toy,
I'm not your lion or your tiger,
Nah, nah, won't be your nasty little boy,
Whoo, I'm not your boyfriend, baby,
Yeah, I can't grant your every wish,
Yeah, I'm not your knight in shining armor,
So, I just leave you with this kiss

Kill the lights,
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated; take the white pill, you'll feel alright,
Kill the lights,
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si usted desea dejar un comentario, por favor, escríbalo y pulse el botón Aceptar. Si no desea dejar un comentario, para que estás aca?

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.